Destination

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Profile –




Profile –



About Mr. EDbeatTV


I go by edVitvox/edRainbox, but you can just call me ED.
I just want to share experience around the world.
And oh yes, I do beat boxing.













Here, will be where I do questions and answers.
Feel free to check it out down below.




Question and Answer –


Q1. How you get into beat boxing?
A1. I used to play drum back then at my friend house unfortunately when I’ve returned home I don’t have any drum set so I just made up sounds like drum with my vocal/mouth. And so, few months later by accident, I found out a video of beat boxing on YouTube and since then I started to learn how to beat boxing. OR this just might be fate or destiny.



Q2. How long have you been doing this noisy thing (beat boxing)?
A2. Years plus already but just at the end of 2009, I took beat boxing seriously.



Q3. Why do you move your hand so much during performance?
A3. It’s very natural which I don’t have the reason why.



Q4. Any influences from others beat boxer around the world?
A4. Of course – they are; Rahzel (U.S) and Kenny Mohammed (U.S), Faith SFX (U.K), krNfx (Canada/Korea), Shazet (Malaysia) and edRainbox (Brunei)?



Q5. What is your dream?
Q5. To fly to any other country and enter any beat box battle, competition or even events but anything’s good as long as I can do beat boxing and of course to be the very first one to organize beat boxer events in Brunei amongst fellow beat boxer in any country.



Q6. Do you have any other dream you want to achieve?
A6. Of course there is which is for me to further my studies, have a good career and for sure wife and kids.



Q7. Are there any other dream?
A7. You’ve just repeated the same question.



Q8. Are you gay?
A8. Are you nuts!!? Of course yes, HAHA!! He*l no!! Girls are beautiful, can't you see it!!?? MY GOSH!!



Q9. Are you nuts??
A9. Silent ~ –sighed–



Q10. Do you have any other things instead of beat boxing as your hobby?
A10. Hmm...Oh yes, I do; soccer, swimming, workout (but still fat), eat lots (oh that’s why) and of course watching movies, etc-etc.



That’s all for now ~
Thank you for reading.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...