Destination

Thursday, March 17, 2011

{su8} Hacker has return




{ Hacker has return }



I could not think of any image to insert here so I’ll just leave this one empty without any images ;)




Hello watermelons –
The hacker’s back.
Oh!! I just remembered that I did not use my account to write and posted this post, MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I am here to code the final in what’s left and yes, the layout is 100% done with here and there and everything’s a success!! But what’s left is the shoutbox. So for now, visitor could not drop any text yet, sorry :”((((
No wonder I felt like a bit odd then I figured out I am not in my account, LOL!!







I come to well...post one or two videos here. Videos of Mr. EDbeatTV’s masterpiece ;D
I am not going to say anything lots here, so heyyy...I am just going to end it here.
Enjoy the two videos ;D











For more, visit my bf’s YouTube channel by clicking here ;D




Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







suikaxusagi8


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...