Destination

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{su8} Hacker from the other side LOL




{ Hacker from the other side LOL }







I made this icon for the blog, do you like it people?




Hello watermelons –
Guess who’s here, if you know then shhh ~
Anyway, I am here posting through my account since Chrome would not allow me to sign into another account without signing out the other account or in other word, Chrome would not allow me so to sign in into two account without one is logged out T^T







Oh yes, I am here just for the coding and here doing writing something so this blog is not nearly well...hibernating? Oh ~
Okay, the layout is nearly done here and there and some left for me to do like the label, I need to center that.
And now, I do not know why...but my laptop must be on haywire that every time I tried to edit the html, it just froze. Ehh, must be my laptop, peh bloody matter!!
I’ll just stop here, I have done lots already. So, I shall end it here.


Goodness I’m hungry...I am going to cook noodle now.
I am going to end it here and yeah ~



Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







suikaxusagi8


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...